Re: how to create an admin user for restore database. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Raymond O'Donnell
Subject Re: how to create an admin user for restore database.
Date
List pgsql-general
On 23/06/2010 02:50, Sam Wun wrote:

> When I launched pgadmin in windows and login as user liferayadmin,
> from the tools menu, the restore command is disabled.
> I think the user "liferayadmin" does not have the privilege to restore database.

Something else worth checking is whether pgAdmin has been told where the
pg_dump and pg_restore binaries are residing on your local system.... If
it hasn't, or if the path it has is incorrect, then the "Backup" and
"Restore" options will be greyed out.

Look in Options -> General for "PG bin path".

Ray.

--
Raymond O'Donnell :: Galway :: Ireland
rod@iol.ie