Re: TODO/BUGS lists - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Guillaume Lelarge
Subject Re: TODO/BUGS lists
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Le 20/06/2010 23:00, Dave Page a écrit :
> [...]
> Now that we have a Trac instance in which bugs, todos and changes are
> being recorded, it seems to me that we should deprecate the BUGS and
> TODO lists which are in the source tree and automagically included on
> the website at:
>
> http://www.pgadmin.org/development/todo.php
> http://www.pgadmin.org/support/issues.php
>
> Thoughts? Dare I ask for volunteers (preferably other than Guillaume!)?

+1

A few ago, I already added some of the items in the BUGS and TODO lists
on trac. So, there shouldn't be a lot of work to deprecate the two
lists. I wonder what we should do of the wxWidgets bugs. Adding them on
our trac seems not really interesting.

--
Guillaume
 http://www.postgresql.fr