Re: Inserting additional data into pg_statistics - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Teodor Macicas
Subject Re: Inserting additional data into pg_statistics
Date
List pgsql-general
Sorry for being so insistent, but I need to solve this one and I think
that you can help me.
Is here anyone who faced the same situation / problem ? If it is, please
tell me how can I manually insert records into pg_statistics.

Thank you again.
Regards,
Tedy