Re: Error with GIT Repository - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject Re: Error with GIT Repository
Date
List pgsql-hackers

Stephen Frost wrote:
> * Andrew Dunstan (andrew@dunslane.net) wrote:
>
>> Luxenberg, Scott I. wrote:
>>
>>> I have been trying to create/run a build farm as part of a project I am
>>> working on.
>>>
>> That seems an odd thing to do since we have one ...
>>

> To clarify, he's setting up a build farm *member*. :)

Aha. Amazing the difference one little word can make ...

> As a side-note, it works just fine from git-hub's http mirror and that's
> what we've been playing with, but I don't know if we want to recommend
> that for build-farm members..

I don't see why not. Buildfarm members are going to have to reset their
repos when we finally cut over in a few months. Luckily, this is a
fairly painless operation - blow away the repo and change the config
file and the script will resync as if nothing had happened.

cheers

andrew