Re: The Two Towers - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Donn Washburn
Subject Re: The Two Towers
Date
List pgsql-novice
On 06/07/2010 09:41 PM, Mladen Gogala wrote:
> Battleground was a machine running CentOS 5.5 and the two towers were
> 2 databases. First, PostgreSQL 8.4.4:

By the way if anyone is using openSuSE's version of 8.4.4 in M7.
I finally got it to work by editing /etc/init.d/postgresql and
/etc/sysconfig/postgresql to correct incorrect /data directory.
And finally I needed to completely replace 8.4.4 from source.
It is now working correctly.  It seems that the binary is broken also.

--
73 de Donn Washburn
307 Savoy Street     Email:" n5xwb@comcast.net "