Re: [HACKERS] Interval aggregate regression failure (expected seems - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Michael Glaesemann
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Interval aggregate regression failure (expected seems
Date
List pgsql-patches
On Aug 30, 2006, at 12:50 , Bruce Momjian wrote:

> Yea, I see that -122:23:60.00.

After applying your patch, I believe that on my machine it's the
contribution from the day component that is producing the 23:60.00.
For example,

select interval '-12 days' * 0.3;
        ?column?
-3 days -14:23:60.00
(1 row)

I think some kind of rounding needs to be done to the day
contribution as well. I'm continuing to work on it, but wanted to get
this out there.

Michael Glaesemann
grzm seespotcode net