Re: Config Changes Broke Postgres Service (Windows) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tom Wilcox
Subject Re: Config Changes Broke Postgres Service (Windows)
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi Stephen,

Thanks for the response. Unfortunately, we are somewhat tied to a
Windows platform and I would expect us to sooner switch to SQL Server
rather than move to Linux/Unix/BSD.. Although, (in complete contrast to
what I just said), I am toying with the idea of the dual boot or
virtualisation options..

Cheers,
Tom