Re: Restricting login to a single database only (no visible table spaces, groups or roles) - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Guillaume Lelarge
Subject Re: Restricting login to a single database only (no visible table spaces, groups or roles)
Date
List pgadmin-support
Le 13/05/2010 06:20, Bryce Nesbitt a écrit :
> On Wed, May 12, 2010 at 4:00 PM, Guillaume Lelarge
> <guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
>> If you use the "DB restriction" field, you should see only the
>> restricted databases. Users and groups will still be available.
>
> That's what I see.  As a feature request then: have a way to suppress
> all but the active database.
> No Tablespaces, Groups Roles, No Login Roles.

I don't think pgAdmin can do something about it. The first user that
will execute a "SELECT * FROM pg_database" will see all the existing
databases. Needless to say that he can do that for the other global
objects (roles, tablespaces).

--
Guillaume.http://www.postgresqlfr.orghttp://dalibo.com