Re: connecting from trac: "no route to host" error - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Ivan Uemlianin
Subject Re: connecting from trac: "no route to host" error
Date
List pgsql-novice
Oh no I don't believe it!  That was the problem.  :Die of embarrassment:

Um,

     postgres://trac_db_user:trac_db_pass@localhost/trac_db_name

... works perfectly.

Many thanks and even more apologies!

Ivan

On 13/05/2010 15:46, Devrim GÜNDÜZ wrote:
> On Thu, 2010-05-13 at 15:15 +0100, Ivan Uemlianin wrote:
>
>> Creating and Initializing Project
>> Initenv for '/opt/trac/pgtest' failed.
>> Failed to create environment.
>> could not connect to server: No route to host
>>       Is the server running on host "locahost" and accepting
>>       TCP/IP connections on port 5432?
>>
> locahost != localhost ;)

Ivan A. Uemlianin

                     ivan@llaisdy.com
                      www.llaisdy.com
                          llaisdy.wordpress.com
                      www.linkedin.com/in/ivanuemlianin

     "Froh, froh! Wie seine Sonnen, seine Sonnen fliegen"
                      (Schiller, Beethoven)