Re: Server tries to connect without ssl support - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Craig Ringer
Subject Re: Server tries to connect without ssl support
Date
List pgsql-general
On 12/05/10 17:11, Venkata Subrahmanyam Gurram wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We are running pgsql server with ssl support. When java client tries to
> connected to the server with ssl is on, if there is no ip address entry
> in pg_hba.conf file, pgsql

You mean PgJDBC? And by "ssl is on" you mean that you've added
"ssl=true" to the JDBC parameter list?

Please post your JDBC URL with your server name X-ed out.

> We checked this one in log file. Why the
> server is doing this ?

Do you mean "why is the client doing this?" Or am I misunderstanding you?

--
Craig Ringer