Re: pgadmin 1.10.2 crashes on start - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Erwin Brandstetter
Subject Re: pgadmin 1.10.2 crashes on start
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
On 17.04.2010 00:16, guillaume@lelarge.info wrote:
> Le 09/04/2010 16:33, Guillaume Lelarge a écrit :
>
>> (...)
> Sorry for making you wait so long. Here is the pgAdmin binary. It's
> compiled from the 1.10 branch, so a 1.10.2 + 15 bug fixes.
>
> Tell me if you still have trouble with it

I unpacked the file "pgadmin3.exe" you sent me:  Version 1.10.2 (Apr 17
2010,rev: )
After replacing pgadmin3.exe in version 1.10.1 I can start pgAdmin
successfully. No problems in cursory tests.

However, if I upgrade to 1.10.2 first (with upgrade.bat) and then try to
replace pgadmin3.exe with your version, the program still won't start.
 From that I conclude that the problem must lie with one of the other
files that get upgraded.
If you need me to check anything else, I'll look into it.

Regards
Erwin