Re: FAQs - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Greg Smith
Subject Re: FAQs
Date
List pgsql-www
Selena Deckelmann wrote:
> Perhaps we can put a link in the FAQ to Category:FAQ for those who are
> not familiar with mediawiki categories.

There already was one at the bottom of the page.  But this page is such
a monster that's easy to miss.  I just slipped a link to there into the
top of the page as well:  http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/FAQ , between
the languages and the TOC.  I think that looks OK there.  If there's
anywhere we should tolerate some redundancy at for the sake of making it
more likely people will stumble on the info they need, I'd think the FAQ
would qualify.