Re: [ADMIN] Getting the initdb parameter values - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Rob Sargent
Subject Re: [ADMIN] Getting the initdb parameter values
Date
List pgsql-sql
As I read it, it doesn't matter what the value was originally, it's
what's in postgresql.conf _now_ that matters.

This is a resource allocation: I suspect there's no limit on how much of
your (often precious) memory you wish to set aside for this.