Re: pdAgmin bug: incorrect creation script for indexes with user operator class - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Guillaume Lelarge
Subject Re: pdAgmin bug: incorrect creation script for indexes with user operator class
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Le 09/04/2010 09:25, Данил Ильиных a écrit :
> I create index:
> create unique index <index_name> on <table_name> using btree
> (<column_name> <operator_class_name>);
>
> When I open pgAdmin and see creation script for table <table_name>.
> <operator_class_name> is omitted.

You're right. This feature is missing in 1.10 and older releases.
Complete support for operator classes is available in the
yet-to-be-released 1.12.

--
Guillaume.
 http://www.postgresqlfr.org