Re: Does the psql executable support a "fetch many" approach when dumping large queries to stdout? - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From John Beaver
Subject Re: Does the psql executable support a "fetch many" approach when dumping large queries to stdout?
Date
List pgsql-performance
Ah, you're right. Thanks Hannu, that's a good solution.<br /><br /> Hannu Krosing wrote: <blockquote
cite="mid:1270246688.6482.263.camel@hvost"type="cite"><pre wrap="">On Fri, 2010-04-02 at 16:28 -0400, Beaver, John E