Re: playr (or similar tool)? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Greg Smith
Subject Re: playr (or similar tool)?
Date
List pgsql-general
Kevin Kempter wrote:
> I need a tool that will duplicate ALL messages from one db to another
> (including begin, commit, etc).  I think Playr does (did) this but the
> myyearbook links from the past pg conference talks (the one from PG East 2009
> in particular) no longer work.

After poking at the myYearbook guys at this year's PG East last week, I
discovered that it (and their other tools such as staplr and golconde)
are now at http://github.com/myYearbook/ instead of the
area51.myyearbook.com site things used to be hosted at.