Re: Request: get rid of annoyance with new SQL window - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: Request: get rid of annoyance with new SQL window
Date
List pgadmin-support
> More likely when you deleted the preferences file when trying to
> figure out the display issue you reported I'd wager. There's no reason
> I can see why an upgrade would (or even could) toggle and existing
> setting.

Oh, yeah, that's most certainly possible.  Since I deleted that file
several times.

--                                  -- Josh Berkus                                    PostgreSQL Experts Inc.
                        http://www.pgexperts.com