Request: get rid of annoyance with new SQL window - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Josh Berkus
Subject Request: get rid of annoyance with new SQL window
Date
List pgadmin-support
New annoyance for 1.10.1:

1) connect to a server
2) click on a database
3) click the "SQL" button to open a new SQL window
4) the text of the database definition will be in that SQL window
5) use file ... open to open the file you actually wanted to edit
6) get prompt "The text has changed.  Do you want to save the changes?"

This is annoying and unnecessary; when I click the SQL button, I should
get a *blank* query window, as I used to in 1.10.0.  I should only get
the object definition if I select "Scripts" from the context menu.

--                                  -- Josh Berkus                                    PostgreSQL Experts Inc.
                        http://www.pgexperts.com