Re: crash in Edit Data window (wxGrid::SetTable) - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Guillaume Lelarge
Subject Re: crash in Edit Data window (wxGrid::SetTable)
Date
List pgadmin-support
Le 08/03/2010 02:56, Dan Halbert a écrit :
> I have been having trouble with pgadmin3 1.10.0 crashing intermittently on Ubuntu 9.10, GNOME, 64-bit when editing a
tableor (once) running an SQL query. I started running it under gdb and got this crash after attempting to close the
EditData window and saying "No" to "save this change":

> This seems similar to https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/pgadmin3/+bug/114948, though the stack trace is
somewhatdifferent.

I don't know what we can do with this stack trace. All I can find are
wxWidgets and GTK calls. No pgadmin's one.

--
Guillaume.http://www.postgresqlfr.orghttp://dalibo.com