Re: cheap/free video conferencing? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: cheap/free video conferencing?
Date
Re: cheap/free video conferencing?  (Joe Conway <mail@joeconway.com>)
Re: cheap/free video conferencing?  (Hitoshi Harada <umi.tanuki@gmail.com>)
Re: cheap/free video conferencing?  ("Joshua D. Drake" <jd@commandprompt.com>)
List pgsql-advocacy
On 3/4/10 9:27 AM, Joe Conway wrote:
> I'm not sure any of the mentioned solutions really meets your
> requirements, but as long as you are looking at webex and gotomeeting,
> it is worth looking at dimdim. The service is less expensive than the
> other two, and there is an open source version you can download and run
> for yourself. They are also working on fully functional Linux support,
> although it isn't out yet.

Oh, ooops.

When I said "video conferencing" I didn't mean "desktop sharing".  I
meant video as in video *camera*, and voice.

--Josh Berkus