Re: Window Size SQL-query - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Guillaume Lelarge
Subject Re: Window Size SQL-query
Date
List pgadmin-support
Le 24/02/2010 15:40, Andreas Laggner a écrit :
> Hi List,
>
> i'm running 1.10.0 binary with openSuse 11.2 64bit. When i open a
> sql-query the window size is standard and not as i left it last time i
> used pgadmin3. How can i get pgadmin3 remembering the window size? Hint:
> this problem occurs on more 11.2 machines, but on the 11.1 ones pgadmin
> remembers the window size....

What are the corresponding pgAdmin release for OpenSuse 11.1 and 11.2?

I don't remember any issue of this kind with pgAdmin. The last one we
fixed was the maximize state, that pgAdmin didn't restore.

--
Guillaume.http://www.postgresqlfr.orghttp://dalibo.com