Re: Anyone know if Alvaro is OK? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Boszormenyi Zoltan
Subject Re: Anyone know if Alvaro is OK?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
It must be that someone has dropped a small amount of
cheese into a lactose-intolerant volcano god...

--
Bible has answers for everything. Proof:
"But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more

Zoltán Böszörményi
Cybertec Schönig & Schönig GmbH
http://www.postgresql.at/