Re: Hot Standby query cancellation and Streaming Replication integration - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Greg Smith
Subject Re: Hot Standby query cancellation and Streaming Replication integration
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Josh Berkus wrote:
> Hey, take it easy!  I read Stark's post as tongue-in-cheek, which I
> think it was.

Yeah, I didn't get that.  We've already exchanged mutual off-list
apologies for the misunderstanding in both directions, I stopped just
short of sending flowers.

I did kick off this discussion with noting a clear preference this not
wander into any personal finger-pointing.  And I am far too displeased
with the technical situation here to have much of a sense of humor left
about it either.