Re: Hot Standby query cancellation and Streaming Replication integration - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Greg Smith
Subject Re: Hot Standby query cancellation and Streaming Replication integration
Date
Re: Hot Standby query cancellation and Streaming Replication integration
List pgsql-hackers
Greg Stark wrote:
> Well you can go sit in the same corner as Simon with your high
> availability servers.
>
> I want my ability to run large batch queries without any performance
> or reliability impact on the primary server.

Thank you for combining a small personal attack with a selfish
commentary about how yours is the only valid viewpoint.  Saves me a lot
of trouble replying to your messages, can just ignore them instead if
this is how you're going to act.