Re: Alpha not released, need web team help. - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Stefan Kaltenbrunner
Subject Re: Alpha not released, need web team help.
Date
Re: Alpha not released, need web team help.
List pgsql-www
Josh Berkus wrote:
> WWW Team,
>
> 1) Attached is a new version of the alpha page.  However, we cannot
> apply it until we take care of the docs.*

ok

> 2) Someone needs to build the docs for 9.0alpha4.  In Peter's absence,
> I'm not sure who knows how to do that.

not sure what you are talking about here - the development docs are
automatically built on developer.postgresql.org and available there just
fine:

http://developer.postgresql.org/pgdocs/postgres/release-9-0.html

(as in your url contains a typo)

as far as the PDF versions goes it is devrim who did those in the past -
not a blocker at all we can just add them as we go - this is just yet
another alpha release.

> We can't announce the alpha availability to the public until these
> things are taken care of ... help?
>
> --Josh Berkus
>
> * = I didn't do a patch because apparently there is some kind of
> unresolved conflict over that file in the SVN repo.

"unresolved conflict"? not sure what that means but i guess the conflict
is actually on your local system :)

Stefan