Re: NaN/Inf fix for ECPG - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Boszormenyi Zoltan
Subject Re: NaN/Inf fix for ECPG
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Michael Meskes írta:
> On Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 10:28:00PM +0100, Michael Meskes wrote:
>
>> I was trying to stress the *beta* status. Maybe someone into NetBSD might be
>> interested in reporting this as a bug. At least it behaves different to all
>> other archs we have.
>>

> Hmm, it seems the patch didn't work. Back to the drawing board.

I hope the amd64 version of NetBSD 5.0.2 behaves similarly,
I can only try it as a VM guest...

--
Bible has answers for everything. Proof:
"But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more

Zoltán Böszörményi
Cybertec Schönig & Schönig GmbH
http://www.postgresql.at/