Re: NaN/Inf fix for ECPG - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Boszormenyi Zoltan
Subject Re: NaN/Inf fix for ECPG
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Michael Meskes írta:
> On Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 12:21:34PM +0100, Boszormenyi Zoltan wrote:
>
>>> Does FreeBSD/MIPS really return true for isinf(NaN)?
>>>

> Actually it's a netbsd beta version, so maybe there's a bug in their libc.

I realized my typo after sending my mail. Sorry if I offended anyone
calling NetBSD FreeBSD. :-)

> But anyway, the patch doesn't seem to hurt, so I committed it.

Thanks.

Best regards,
Zoltán Böszörményi

--
Bible has answers for everything. Proof:
"But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more

Zoltán Böszörményi
Cybertec Schönig & Schönig GmbH
http://www.postgresql.at/