Re: Almost infinite query -> Different Query Plan when changing where clause value - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From lionel duboeuf
Subject Re: Almost infinite query -> Different Query Plan when changing where clause value
Date
List pgsql-performance
Here is my log analysis:
Due to a database recovery task it appears that:

    I stopped postgresql
    I started postgresql (and as default autovacuum daemon)
    I restored the databases (need to restore 4 databases)
    It seems that after database 1 have been restored, autovacumm
started on it and has been stopped while restoring database 2.

    @see log as attached

Here is backup/restore commands i use:

/usr/bin/pg_dump -i -h localhost -U postgres -F c -b -f  ... x 4 times

sudo -u postgres pg_restore -d 'database1' x 4 times

Does this kind of error can lead to the query problem  ?
If so, what would you suggest me to do to avoid the problem again ?.

Thanks
Lionel