Re: Feature request - Log search - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Guillaume Lelarge
Subject Re: Feature request - Log search
Date
List pgadmin-support
Le 12/02/2010 13:41, Little, Douglas a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Now that my logs are smaller, It's a lot easier to use the server status feature.
> However, with 200mb logs, it's still hard to find anything specific.
>
> Is there a find/search feature available for searching the log.

Nope. Not right now. But this is something I want to work on. Not for
1.12 though.

> Other features that would be nice are
> 1. Highlight/copy
> 2. save Selection

AFAICT, this should already work (highlight with the click, shift-click,
ctrl-click, and copy).

--
Guillaume.http://www.postgresqlfr.orghttp://dalibo.com