Re: Confusion over Python drivers {license} - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Federico Di Gregorio
Subject Re: Confusion over Python drivers {license}
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 12/02/2010 01:00, Jeff Davis wrote:
> * I tried installing psycopg2-2.0.13 and the build system apparently
> doesn't support python3.1, so I assume that psycopg2 doesn't support
> python3 at all.

python3 was almost completely supported some months ago but then I had
to fix some bugs and almost 99% of psycopg users are still with python2
so the python2 branch is in a better shape. But most of the work is done
so, after the next release, I'll start porting changes to the python3
branch ("master" on git) and finish the work.

federico

--
Federico Di Gregorio                                       fog@initd.orgViva il pollo! Viva il pollo! --
sisterconfusionContinuoa preferire il coniglio -- vodka