Re: CVS checkout source code for different branches - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject Re: CVS checkout source code for different branches
Date
List pgsql-hackers
The only sane things to check out apart from HEAD are normally the
STABLE branches. For release m.n those are always called RELm_n_STABLE.
You can also get the tag set for a specific release. Those are called
RELm_n_o for m.n.o releases.

If you look at the output for "cvs log configure.in" you can see near
the top a list of tag sets under the heading "symbolic names".

HTH.