Re: Controlling Server status log download - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Guillaume Lelarge
Subject Re: Controlling Server status log download
Date
List pgadmin-support
Le 07/02/2010 17:40, Little, Douglas a écrit :
> Morning,
> You guys are great!   I love the responsiveness.  So much better than we get from our paid vendor.
>
> The Dba is setting log to 200meg.  So, yes it's still a lot to download.
>
> I'd like to see a function that would disable the log download.  Most of the time I'm looking it's to investigate
queriesthat are poorly performing.

> The log feature is currently interfering with this use.

Now that I had some time to look into the code, it seems you can disable
a report by clicking on its close button. Try for the log report, it
should work.

--
Guillaume.http://www.postgresqlfr.orghttp://dalibo.com