Re: Confusion over Python drivers - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Gabriele Bartolini
Subject Re: Confusion over Python drivers
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi there,

Greg Smith ha scritto:
>> Looks like the first action item is to talk with the Psycopg people
>> about their license.
>
> Oh:  and I'm going to take care of this.  License changes can be a
> very sensitive topic and I'm told that discussion probably needs to
> happy in Italian too; I can arrange that.

I can try and help with this issue, given my role with the Italian
PostgreSQL community and PostgreSQL business with 2ndQuadrant Italia. I
have met Psycopg's developer a couple of times at open-source
conferences. I have great respect for his work and his contribution in
the open-source community, and I will be very happy to try and explain
the situation to him.

I will keep you posted.

Ciao,
Gabriele