Re: Confusion over Python drivers - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Greg Smith
Subject Re: Confusion over Python drivers
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Josh Berkus wrote:
> Anyway, I don't yet have a full diagnosis on the transaction control
> issue or I'd already have posted it to psycopg -- it may be a toxic
> interaction between Django and Psycopg2 rather than psycopg2 alone.  I'd
> not have brought it up except for this discussion.

I'm going to remove it from the list on the wiki then for now.  I don't
want to annoy the developers by adding a more speculative bug that might
not even be in their software.  If you get to where it's confirmed and
info posted to their list, please add a link back into the page once
it's reported, i.e. link to their mailing list archives or something
like that.