Re: Controlling Server status log download - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Raymond O'Donnell
Subject Re: Controlling Server status log download
Date
List pgadmin-support
On 07/02/2010 16:40, Little, Douglas wrote:
> Morning, You guys are great!   I love the responsiveness.  So much
> better than we get from our paid vendor.

Heh heh - even when suggestions like mine aren't all that helpful! :-)

> I'd like to see a function that would disable the log download.  Most
> of the time I'm looking it's to investigate queries that are poorly
> performing. The log feature is currently interfering with this use.

That being the case, are you doing a lot of EXPLAIN ANALYZEs? If so, it
might be easier to do these directly in a terminal window via psql,
rather than using pgAdmin.

Ray.

--
Raymond O'Donnell :: Galway :: Ireland