Re: Start PgAdmin with preconfigured entry point - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Guillaume Lelarge
Subject Re: Start PgAdmin with preconfigured entry point
Date
List pgadmin-support
Le 28/01/2010 10:27, Dave Page a écrit :
> On Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 9:24 AM, Walter Willmertinger <willmis@gmail.com> wrote:
>> As I did not find it in the documenation:
>> Is it possible to start PgAdmin (under Windows) with a preconfigured entry
>> point, e.g. opened a special databse scheme, maybe to open it and be in the
>> tables section of this database?
>
> You can have it auto-connect to a specific database, or open the query
> tool only for example. See
> http://www.pgadmin.org/docs/1.10/commandline.html

BTW, that's not the first one asking for a command line option that
allows him to go straight to an every kind of objects (not only
auto-connect, but auto-connect + auto-select of a specific object).

--
Guillaume.http://www.postgresqlfr.orghttp://dalibo.com