Re: Streaming replication and non-blocking I/O - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Heikki Linnakangas
Subject Re: Streaming replication and non-blocking I/O
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Heikki Linnakangas wrote:
> I've pushed that 'replication-dynmodule' branch in my git repo. The diff
> is hard to read, because it mostly just moves code around, but I've
> attached libpqwalreceiver.c here, which is the dynamic module part. You
> can also browse the tree via the web interface

(http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=users/heikki/postgres.git;a=tree;h=refs/heads/replication-dynmodule;hb=replication-dynmodule)

I just noticed that the comment at the top of libpqwalreceiver.c is a
leftover, not much relevant to the contents of the file anymore, all the
signal handling and interaction with startup process is in
src/backend/replication/walreceiver.c now. That obviously needs to be
fixed before committing..