Re: Testing with concurrent sessions - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Kevin Grittner
Subject Re: Testing with concurrent sessions
Date
List pgsql-hackers
"Kevin Grittner" <Kevin.Grittner@wicourts.gov> wrote:
> Also, in looking closer at how you have the tests defined, it
> doesn't look to me like you're carefully interleaving specific
> sequences of statements on specific connections so much as opening
> multiple connections and then for each statement saying "run this
> on all connections."
I take it back; you've got both.
I do want to expand the tests quite a bit -- do I work them all into
this same file, or how would I proceed?  I think I'll need about 20
more tests, but I don't want to get in the way of your work on the
framework which runs them.
-Kevin