Re: Testing with concurrent sessions - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Kevin Grittner
Subject Re: Testing with concurrent sessions
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Markus Wanner <markus@bluegap.ch> wrote:
> I wasn't aware I had non-ascii characters in there. Inserting an
> encoding line seems fine. I'll fix that for the upcoming version
> 0.1.
Yeah, I couldn't find any, either.  I just tried creating a minimal
python file in Kate, and it gave me that even though I *know* it was
all ASCII characters right off my keyboard.  I guess Kate is being
overly picky.  On the other hand, if it silences an annoying message
sometimes, maybe that's reason enough to add it.
-Kevin