Re: plpython3 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Greg Smith
Subject Re: plpython3
Date
Re: plpython3  (James William Pye <lists@jwp.name>)
Re: plpython3  (James William Pye <lists@jwp.name>)
List pgsql-hackers
James William Pye wrote:
> The documentation is back up, so please be sure to look at the numerous examples provided therein. In addition to
that,I'll try to get some contrasting examples posted as a follow-up to an earlier message. "In plpython you do X
whereasin plpython3 you do Y."

I had read the documentation before so it wasn't that bad that I
couldn't see it. Basically, the issue I had is that it's not really
clear which features are unique to this implementation that make it
compelling. So more targeted examples like you're considering now would
help.

greg@2ndQuadrant.com  www.2ndQuadrant.com