Re: last CommitFest coming up in just under 24 hours - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject Re: last CommitFest coming up in just under 24 hours
Date
List pgsql-hackers

Robert Haas wrote:
> Patch authors, please make sure your patches are listed on
> commitfest.postgresql.org.
>
> https://commitfest.postgresql.org/action/commitfest_view/open
>
> All, we still need reviewers for the following patches.
>
> New XLOG record indicating WAL-skipping
> Fix large object support in pg_dump
> knngist (WIP)
> plpython3
> Add utility functions to plperl
>
> At least two people have expressed an interested in the perl patch, so
> I am pretty sure it will get covered, if not in the first round then
> later on, but feel free to sign up now anyway if you're interested.

I'm very glad people are taking an interest in the perl patches. I'd
like to get the utility functions patch committed by the end of next
week, so if you could encourage those reviewers (as yet unlisted on the
Commitfest app) to act early that would be good.

cheers

andrew