Re: Testing with concurrent sessions - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Kevin Grittner
Subject Re: Testing with concurrent sessions
Date
List pgsql-hackers

http://archives.postgresql.org/message-id/8204.1207689056@sss.pgh.pa.us
> and followups.
Thanks, I had missed or forgotten this thread.  It seems like it
drifted more-or-less to a consensus.  Does everyone agree that this
thread represents the will of the community?
I see the thread started at the point where Greg Stark had a patch,
but by the end it was a "start over, stealing code as appropriate"
situation.  Has anything happened with that?  Any plans?
-Kevin