Re: Serializable Isolation without blocking - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Kevin Grittner
Subject Re: Serializable Isolation without blocking
Date
Re: Serializable Isolation without blocking
List pgsql-hackers
> I think you should have users/kgrittner/postgres.git rather than
> serializable.git.  serializable sounds more like the branch name.
Hmmm....  On a multi-year project it seemed more than remotely
possible that responsibility for the project could shift, either to
an external contractor or some other programmer here, so a name
related to the reason for the repository rather than the current
lead programmer seemed to make sense.  One wouldn't want the
repository location shifting based on assignments, I would have
thought.  But if that's going to throw people, I can easily withdraw
my original request and resubmit along the lines you mention.  I'll
wait a bit for other comments before taking any action.
-Kevin