Re: tribble.postgresql.org - planned maintenance downtime - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Stefan Kaltenbrunner
Subject Re: tribble.postgresql.org - planned maintenance downtime
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Stefan Kaltenbrunner wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> There will be planned downtime on tribble.postgresql.org Jan 6(tomorrow)
> from 10:00-12:30 GMT(estimated) affecting the following services:
>
> cvs.postgresql.org
> wwwmaster.postgresql.org
> www.pgadmin.org
> doxygen.postgresql.org
>
> Downtime is necessary to implement some OS level updates (both for the
> host and the jails) as well as a routine HW check.
> The required work is going to result in intermediate outages during the
> above mentioned timeframe so I would advise holding of from any commits
> or other changes on the above mentioned systems until you see an
> explicit "It's done" :)

due to some unplanned collisions with a full website rebuild and the
regular full backup run on that box this is likely going to take a bit
longer (at least until 14:00 GMT).

Sorry for the inconvenience caused :/

Stefan