Re: ecpg compile error - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Boszormenyi Zoltan
Subject Re: ecpg compile error
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

Boszormenyi Zoltan írta:
> Boszormenyi Zoltan írta:
>
>> Bruce Momjian írta:

> The systems that have the "ECPG-Check error" are
> 32-bit systems, it seems it was a bad idea to report
> data offsets in ecpg_log()... I will send a patch.

Attached. Passes "make check" here on 32-bit and
64-bit builds under Fedora 9/x86-64.

--
Bible has answers for everything. Proof:
"But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more

Zoltán Böszörményi
Cybertec Schönig & Schönig GmbH
http://www.postgresql.at/

Attachment