Re: how do I disable automatic start on mac os x? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Chris Withers
Subject Re: how do I disable automatic start on mac os x?
Date
List pgsql-general
Sachin Srivastava wrote:
>> Will setting RunAtLoad to false not stop that?
> RunAtLoad = false means, the daemon is loaded not executed/launched. If
> you dont want it to load at system startup. Remove the plist from that
> directory. (i.e. /Library/LaunchDaemons)

I don't want postgres to start on machine start, but I do want it to
start when I click the "start server" icon in the Postgres application
folder.

If I delete this plist, will that still work?

Chris

             - http://www.simplistix.co.uk