Re: BUG #5259: the table name double - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Craig Ringer
Subject Re: BUG #5259: the table name double
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On 4/01/2010 6:18 PM, Goodomens wrote:
> Craig Ringer
> I come from Shanghai of China,my english is not well,sorry.
>  >Is this the output of psql's `\dp' command? If so, where are the actual
>  >privelege rows - did you delete them, or is the output you pasted
>  >actually EXACTLY what came out of psql?
> yes ,is \dp command .
>  >What version of the ancient and approaching-retirement 8.0 are you
>  >using? "select pg_version()".
> select pg_version();
> ERROR: function pg_version() does not exist
> HINT: No function matches the given name and argument types. You may
> need to add explicit type casts.

Whoops, sorry - I meant "select version();"

> [root@db207 pgsql]# more PG_VERSION
> 8.0

Yes, but there's a patch level that doesn't affect compatibility with
the database files and thus isn't in PG_VERSION. Your server might be
missing major and important bug fixes if it's an older version.

--
Craig Ringer