Re: [Fwd: "pg_regress: initdb failed" with git tree] - Mailing list pgsql-testers

From Greg Smith
Subject Re: [Fwd: "pg_regress: initdb failed" with git tree]
Date
List pgsql-testers
Aioanei Rares wrote:
> Hi all, I'm new here, but I hope I can help as much as I can/know. The
> error shown in the subject line is what I get when issuing "make
> check" in src/test/regress with the  latest  git tree. OS  is  Debian
> testing/unstable  with  2.6.33-rc2  kernel  from Linus'  tree.
> Anything that  I'm missing?

Can you show the full text of the output leading up to that error?
There are lots of reasons why initdb can fail, but without more details
I wouldn't even venture a guess which one you're running into.

greg@2ndQuadrant.com  www.2ndQuadrant.com