Re: Ticket 116: application_name new 8.5 feature - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Guillaume Lelarge
Subject Re: Ticket 116: application_name new 8.5 feature
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Le 28/12/2009 20:10, Dave Page a écrit :
> On Mon, Dec 28, 2009 at 12:47 PM, Guillaume Lelarge
> <guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> You'll find attached a patch that makes use of this new 8.5 feature. The
>> frmStatus window handles a new column on the activity report to show the
>> application name. Each pgAdmin's window who owns a connection has a
>> specific name (for example "browser (pgAdmin)", "config editor
>> (pgAdmin)", "edit grid (pgAdmin)", ...). I don't think we need to add
>> pgAdmin's release because there are probably already too much details.
>>
>> Comments?
>
> Much prefer "pgAdmin - xxx", eg:
>
> pgAdmin - Browser
> pgAdmin - Query Tool

Done. I suppose Magnus will agree on this, the word pgAdmin is still
first in the application name.

New patch attached. I'll apply it tomorrow night if no one objects.

--
Guillaume.
 http://www.postgresqlfr.org

Attachment