Re: alpha3 release schedule? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Florian Pflug
Subject Re: alpha3 release schedule?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 22.12.09 16:45 , Simon Riggs wrote:
> On Tue, 2009-12-22 at 16:32 +0100, Florian Pflug wrote:
>> But you are of course free to work on whatever you feel like, and
>> probably need to satisfy your client's needs first.
>
> Alluding to me as whimsical or mercenary isn't likely to change my
> mind.

Simon, you *completely* miss-understood my last paragraph!

I never intended to call you whimsical or mercenary, and I honestly
don't believe I did. The only thing I "alluded" to you was seeing HS
mostly as a solution for HA setups, whereas I felt that I has quite a
few use-cases beside that. Plus that your view of what the important
use-cases are is influenced by the projects you usually work on, and
that it's perfectly reasonable for your priorities to reflect that view.

None of this was meant as an insult of any kind.

best regards,
Florian Pflug